Sunday 18 February 2007

Hello!

I begin to write my blog from now on in order to be accustomed to writing English as well as to let some people know how my life is going on. Please pardon my grammertical or spelling mistakes!
I am now belatedly into YouTube. Registering one month ago, i am almost addicted with this marvelous site. It is marvelous because i can watch lots of memorial moments or histrical event with just the click of finger! I think each person has each own such events. for my part, they are the moment when Kiyohara hit a homerun at Kousien stadium, Nakamura's wonderful coner-kick( is this Japanese English?) against ManU, or beautiful Irish sceneries.
We used to highly depend on major broadcasting companies for this kind of footages. But now we can get this by myself. (let's forget copyright issues for a while...). Hey, if you access to YouTube, please type " English lesson ". You will watch hilarious Japanese comedy show.

3 comments:

Spoon said...

Hey Masa,

Welcome to Blogger! I found it hard to get used to using Blogger and writing about my life. Now, I find it very therapeutic. It is nice to write about things that bother me or that make me laugh.

You can add me as a link if you want. Let me know if you want me to link to your blog.

iwashi20 said...

thanks! by all means.
i am bit worried that my blog is as plain as dotol coffee!

Spoon said...

Thats no problem, just add some pictures and stuff like that. Check out some of my friends links and you can get some ideas. It is easy to copy pictures and add colour. You could change your template if you want. You could also add just stories of things you find funny. Oh yeah...you can add youtube clips to show people what you like.
For example, http://robbainjapan.blogspot.com/2007/01/music-videos-there-are-johnnys-for.html

Check out this blog!