Saturday 23 June 2007

The season for T-shirts

Summer is coming. It's time to go on holidays, and it's time to wear wild T-shirts!

As you know, I love to put on T-shirts with outrageous messages. Nasty as it may be, I am happy to see people giggle when they notice messages on my chest. On rare occasions, people had spoken to me. One Canadian businessman commented on it in Yamanote-line, "I love your T-shirts!" A stuff at Starbucks where I have my breakfast every morning said, "You must love Ireland. You always put on Irish T-shirts!"

She is right about that. I assign myself to the task of promoting the name of the wonderful country by wearing funny T-shirts. I love Ireland. I want people in Japan to know more about the Emerald Isle. That's why I always go to Voice wearing these T-shirts in the hope that teachers point out in front of other students.

I believe these funny messages on clothes will make our summer more enjoyable. So, why don't you join me?

No comments: